Important - Software downloads will continue to be available until April 23rd, 2014 at which time the OpenNI website will be closed.
Once you’ve downloaded the OpenNI 2.0 SDK below, check out the variety of middleware libraries, tools, wrappers , and applications that are also available to you. To make thing easier and faster, you may be able to utilize industry- or application-specific resources that have already been developed. You’ll need to be a registered OpenNI user to download these additional resources.
- For all your questions or requests, please visit the Community & Support Forums
- OpenNI source code is available on GitHub
- Read the OpenNI Programmer’s Guide
- Read the OpenNI Migration Guide (From OpenNI 1 to OpenNI 2)
- Consult the Previous OpenNI Versions (History)
- Read the Release Notes